Here are some general tips for extending the life of your products:
- Coloured clothes must be washed separately to avoid discolouration
- Delicates such as wool should be washed separately
- Flat dry if needed
- Turn the garment inside out before washing
- Read the care label carefully before washing
- To wash, wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Always supervise your children with the product and discard at the first sign of damage
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.